You Are Guest Number:

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Entering The New World


A whole new world in a whole new place..The very first step to this new world is to take the 24hrs flight. Can't bear to part with my family members and friends..Tried very hard to hold my tears before boarding the plane..All sacrifice was done so as to experience life in a new place (Desert) and take the chance to learn to be independence. Why do I say that I'm going in a new world? Because.. other than my hubby, I do not know anyone else on the plane..whereby alot of them are going to the new place with me. I felt lonely.. I do not know anyone.. Start to regret my choice of coming.. Nevertheless, after we had touch down from the plane, we were received by the seniors here. And wooooo... the bus drove us to our destination.. Our apartment in desert where I'm going to start my new lifestyle with my hubby.And oh..alot of my hubby friends came to our apartment and look for us. Just touch down from flight..so tire..though there was introduction but..dun remember who are they. Thinking back..only remember Mr Ting, Yimin, Philip, Sherlyne and their cute little gal..the rest forgot liao..Very sorry..haha..
After putting our luggage, they den drove us for dinner. Alot of his friends were gather at the small Chinese restaurant for dinner. At this point of time, I felt warmth..there's going to be new friends..there will not be loneliness. And haha..after the dinner, we went to a 24hr Mart to get all the things needed to get settle down..and most important, the next day breakfast.
The 1st day had ended..however..can't get to sleep due to JET LAG!! OMG!! wahaha

My new experience in life had just started....

No comments: