You Are Guest Number:

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Is Life Precious?

Today is a Sunday.. supposingly, we should go to the supermarket and buy grocery.. but in the end, we decide to go shopping at Paradise Valley.
While driving at the freeway, we almost had an accident. It's hard to describe what happened. I only know that the speed that we are going, is impossible for us to brake. And they were cars around us.. no matter left side, right side, front or back. At the moment, my mind was blank and I thought to myself "That's it".
Now thinking back.. isn't it sad? I dun have a chance to say my last word and BANG! and I'm gone. This is life. You will never know when God will wan to take us away from the world.
In the case that the "bang" did not cause my life and I was lying in the hospital, will anyone be sad for me? My family? My friends? How many people in this world really have people who concern them to be with them when things happens? Everybody have their own life. Their daily routine and their own problems to handle.Who is so free to meddle in other's life?
Always live for the sake of yourslef, dun live on because of others. Dun wish things to happen. Do whatever you wan when you still have the time. Treasure life....

No comments: