You Are Guest Number:

Friday, December 12, 2008

Andy Lau Wonderful World Tour 2008 (12 Dec 2008)

刘德华回来了! Yes! My favourite idol is back! He's finally holding his World Tour Concert in Singapore after waiting him for 5 years. And before I came to the desert, I knew it. I know I'm gonna MISS IT!!!

Few months ago when Andy Lau announced about the concert in Dec, Zhiwei told me once he knew it. I was so sad. I cannot attend his concert. I never had a chance to go to his concert. I had an agreement with my sister and sister-in-law before, saying if he come and hold concert, we MUST go see. I cannot attend. Straight away I called my sister and inform her. The tickets are selling so fast. When she went down to Lot 1 Sistic, the most expensive tickets are already sold out!! At least they manage to get the 2nd best seats. :)
Knowing the dates are drawing near, I'm getting more sad. I can't see him. I know some of you may be saying that.. I'm no longer a small gal.. IDOL?? haha.. but.. though I had seen him few times but I really really wish to see his concert. I really do....

But today I'm very very happy. WHY? When my sister, brother and sister-in-law are at the concert, they called me!! It was about 5am in the desert and 8pm at Singapore. Haha.. I heard Andy Lau's concert LIVE!! LIVE!! LIVE!! Haha.. when I heard him sing.. I'm so happy.. I can't describe my feelings. When he sang 你是我的女人, I'm so touch.. he sang so well till I almost drop tears. At the concert, he bought his girlfriend out and announce that he is getting married with her. Well, on 1 hand, I'm happy for him. Finally he had decided to settle down. But on the other hand, I'm sad. Everyone knows that Andy is a family guy.. Will he still carry on having new songs and hold concert again after he's married? I really wish he can hold the concert again. But as Andy Lau had mentioned on the concert, he's quitting and this world tour concert will be his last concert. I'm so sad....

Zhiwei, dun forget you promise to keep a lookout if he release any concert DVD ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will remember and look out for it la.
But dun think it will come out anytime soon right?