I'm now living in a desert. Temperature now is about 41 degree Celsius. That's hot, isn't it??!! Well, basically, u cannot go anywhere unless u drive. No malls or fast food restaurant are in walking distance. So.. I went to get my license. It was real fast! 1 day I went for the theory test, 1 day went for the practical lesson and 1 day for the road test. Now, I'm a license driver!
After I got my license, there was no chance for me to try driving as we din go out. Till the last day before my hubby went for a trip, I tried driving out. There was my hubby beside me, with Eunice and Ken behind for my first driving out after getting my license. Haha..think though I've got my license, but I'm still a dangerous driver. My hubby was nagging and shouting all the way. Hmm..think he is more anxious den me.
Haha.. Sorry hubby, dun mean to shout back at you, but I'm getting nervous with your shouting. I know I need to have more practice..just bear with me for a while longer ok! Smile..

No comments:
Post a Comment