You Are Guest Number:

Monday, September 1, 2008

Another Hoilday ~~ Labour Day

Yeah.. it's another long weekend.. it's US Labour Day. Hm..what plans do we have?!
Haha.. initially we plan to go shopping at California Desert Hill Outlet. But, the guys got drunk during the Naming session on Friday night. Haiz.. no choice, we had to postphone the trip to Monday.

Well, the postpone is not a bad idea thou..cos we decide to go Arizona Mills, other outlet nearby to shop. And... haha... I bought myself a Guess coat.. koaz.. almost all the items in the shop are on sale..but NOT mine! Haiz.. spent almost a hundred USD on the coat. But worth it la.. cos I really like it alot. (@~@).

Finally it's Monday.. we meet up and set off at 5am. Oh..tat's early.. just like my previous trip to Vegas. Din not sleep a wink the night before. We went to the Casino and by the time to get ready to sleep is already 2+am. No matter how I toss and turn, I just can' get to sleep.
It's a long long drive to Desert Hill. Thanks to Jason, I get to listen to alot of ANDY LAU's songs during the long drive. Or else.. dun think I can keep myself awake to accompany him to drive for so long..haha. After the 1st stop for breakfast, hubby take over the wheel and I manage to take a short nap of 15 mins.
Before reaching the outlet, there's lots and los of windmill.. the view is so beautiful. Tried to capture the view but hubby was driving too fast.. hard to capture. Haiz..

Finally we reached the outlet. Yeah!! Oh my.. it's so big and there's so many people. Especially when I'm inside the Coach shop. As if all bags are free. Everyone is snatching everything that can be seen..haha.. Well, I got myself a bag too.. hehe..Love it le... We had been shopping non-stop since we reach there.. koaz.. so tiring.. my legs can't walk on any further.. haha but still got to complete shopping the whole outlet! After shopping, we den settle down for late lunch. Everyone was shag by this time. The worst thing is, there's very very long queue for the food..we waited so long. After eating, we then proceed to drive home. I can't take it anymore.. I doze off the moment I got on the car. Keke.. But wake up like.. 30mins later. Milcent was the driver this time..haha.. He was racing his car all the way with Situ.. so fun.
This trip was so fun.. full of fun, laughter, shopping and.. my Andy's songs.. Cheers! And sorry ah.. no photos.. cos I'm too tire already. No mood to take photos.

No comments: