
Happy 29th Birthday to my dear hubby! Wahaha.. this is the "birthday card" I gave my hubby on his birthday. Nice? Haha..
The day before hubby's birthday, we went to a Thai restaurant for dinner and after tat, we went to the Casino.. haha.. Around 1am den reach home. Good for my Hubby, he got birthday off on Monday..dun need to go work, so is ok..but poor guys, still got to wake up at 5.30am to go work. Haiz..gamblers!

Well..in desert, dun really have any nice place to celebrate hubby's birthday. We woke up in noon time and we went to Denny's for a sumptuous brunch. After eating, we den went to do some shopping around then we went home. Till dinner time, den we meet up with the guys and we went Ono for dinner.

I know my hubby loves his friends and so I decide to ask a they guys to go Cold Stone and celebrate Hubby's birthday. Finally, we can buy the ice-creme cake.. It's so yummy.. hehe

Poor guys.. they really work for a very long time today. They look so so so shagged! I feel so bad..
(On behalf of Ah Liew) ->Patrick, Jason, Junhao and Situ, thank you so much! I know all of you had a very tiring day. Really appreciates!
No comments:
Post a Comment