What had we done today? Hm.. urine test..blood pressure.. weight and BLOOD TEST! OMG.. they actually took 5 test tube of my blood! I'm almost out of blood. Haha..
Most importantly, Dr Oland did a ultrasound for baby. The baby is 6 Weeks and 6 Days old. Pretty fast huh.. He show us the baby in my womb. It is so so tiny. The length is onli 0.89cm.After that, Dr let us listen to baby's heart beat. The moment is so miracle. Another heartbeat is in me. I feel so touch that I almost cry. When we were on our way home, I ask Hubby..what's his feeling when he heard the heart beat. He say "It's so cute. Keke"
For the past 2 weeks I had been feeling very bad.. can't eat, keep vomitting, feel so giddy and extreme cramp at my tummy. I told myself.. I wan to give up. I regret. But after hearing to baby's heart beat today, I feel that all these are worth it. Baby, I'm sorry to have the bad thought. Mummy loves you!
Oh ya.. lastly dun forget.. Dr Oland says.. my due date should be 26 Aug 09. Hehe.. same date as my elder sister's birthday. But it's still early to say the date la.. keke...
2009 Jan 06 - 6 Weeks and 6 Days Old.
No comments:
Post a Comment