Goodbye 2008 and Welcome 2009!
This is going to be a very different New Year for me and hubby. There's going to be a big change in our life!

On Christmas eve, we confirmed that I'm pregnant. We were so happy. A really nice present from God. We were happy to receive the present. However, due to my weak body, I had been feeling very giddy and keep vomiting the foods that I ate. Luckily hubby was on leave these few days. There's someone there to cook and take care of me. I really appreciates and I felt bad.. The chores are used to be done by me.. but now hubby got to do everything. THANKS hubby. :) Haha.. now you know.. being a husband is really not that easy hor. Keke..
Today is 2009 New Year Day. As how I felt the pass few days, I dare not go out again. Hm.. I had been resting at home since boxing day.. I had not been feeling good.. but I keep telling myself.. all this are worth it. As for my hubby, hm... think he's enjoying the Tom Yum steamboat at Robin's place. So shiok.. so envy..
Wishes for year 2009: I wish for health and luck for everyone..including my baby, my hubby and me. ")
No comments:
Post a Comment