You Are Guest Number:

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Pregnancy Experience..

On 21st June 2006, Sau Kien and Huiying went to ROM and took their vow.
On 27 May 2007, we hold our Chinese customary wedding and after spending 6 months of honeymoon period, we decide to have our own baby.
On 28 March 2008, we came to US..no good news yet.
On 24 December 2008, we found out that I'm pregnant! And the EDD is 26 August 2009.
The first trimester....
Omg..since the day I found out that I'm pregnant, I had not been feeling well. Feel so nausea, giddy and breathless. I dun feel like eating anything. Even if I eat, I will throw up in 30 minutes time. If I dun throw up, I will feel very very giddy. I only survive on Milo and Ritz biscuit tat period. Simply can't intake anything else.
Hubby took over the chef role for this 3 months. He learned to cook bee hoon soup, porridge and also the dishes I used to cook. Well, luckily a quick learner.. haha.. never gave me a chance to eat over cooked food or over salty food. Hmm..maybe is teacher (me) good la.. haha!
And due to the weather (winter), the air is very thin. I always get breathless..almost went to buy a oxygen tank. Haha.. exaggerate right.. but is true.. sometimes I almost can't breath. I had been lying on bed sleeping and sleeping for the whole month. No cooking.. no playing of games.. no watching of tv.. just sleep, eat and throw up. What a terrible month.. but luckily, it doesn't last long.. just about 4 - 5 weeks.

The second trimester....
Soon.. I was in the second trimester. Tummy had shown up le.. keke. Though I was feeling better and no more vomiting.. but my appetite was not that good yet. Taking many small meals everyday. During the second trimester, we had a holiday trip to LA and LV. Well, the weather was still cold and I wore few layers of clothings. Perhaps because I'm pregnant.. tat's why I'm weaker and feel more cold. Once I feel hungry, I feel like to vomit. So I bought biscuits, sweets and raisin with me no matter where I go. My body gets stronger day by day and I'm back to the normal life.. cooking..watching shows.. playing games and shopping. We started shopping around surveying what type of cribs and stroller to buy. And started buying baby's clothings when we knew it's a BOY! keke

The third trimester...
Now it's the last trimester..tummy had got even bigger. Everything's ready. Baby's crib, stroller, car seat, milk bottles, clothings, etc. And my parents will be reaching in 5 days time. And all we got to do now and wait for the arrival of our little Prince Liew. My appetite now was still good. But baby is growing up and somtimes just felt the pressure on my tummy and can't stand.. Sometimes got to "carry" the tummy to walk. Haha.. funny le. Baby had been kicking vigorously everyday and I had been enjoying this feeling. So do daddy Liew.. haha.. somtimes he put his face on my tummy and let baby kick him. Haha..
Although hubby was very tire after work but he still help out to cook and most important, he cook those tonics for me. Keke.. bird nest and pao shen. Whenever he cooks the tonics, I wanna laugh. He's so busy.. running in and out of the bedroom and kitchen. Just to check if the tonics was over steaming.. whether the water runs dry.. haha.. I told him put more water and steam at low heat can liao.. dun need run here and there.. but he still keeps running. Haha.. anxious papa..

At first before getting pregnant, I had worries.. If I will be able to take care of baby myself? But now I feel more secure. Throughout the pregnancy period, hubby really make me feel secure and I believe he will love our baby alot and he will always be there for me and baby.

No comments: