You Are Guest Number:

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hubby's Back














It had been a week since my hubby came back. Think he's enjoying himself well in the Cold Lake! Enjoying the big ice-cream all by himself..HUMP! So angry when I saw this photo... haha..tat's my hubby la..everytime go eat big ice-cream when I'm not around..Just to make me jealous.

Well..since hubby's back, I'm back to my drama marathon. When he's not around, I'll meet up with Eunice and Juliet everyday for some activities, but when he's back, I had been staying at home to watch my dramas..haha.. Well, partly is because their hubby and my hubby are working on different shift..so kinda hard to meet. Well.. which is better? With hubby or without hubby? haha.. Pro and cons la.. But think I will prefer hubby to be around. I feel more secure with him around..feel so lost and indecisive without hubby around.

Tomolo is saturday.. finally..Hubby, are we going for shopping and eat Dian Xin??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe cheer up dun think so much be happy nw ur hubby is back haha >.<