You Are Guest Number:

Monday, November 17, 2008

For My Special Friend

Happy Birthday my dear Miqi.. haha.. still remember why I named you as Miqi? Keke.. I know u remember..but just in case our dear XME duno.. haha.. It's beacause Winnie got the same birth date as Mickey Mouse..thou not same year.. haha..else she will be very old..

WOW..you remember this photo?? we took it on your birthday at Momo.. 3 or 4 years ago? Think is 3 years la.. haha..looking at the photo.. I realised I had grow old liao. Haiz.. Still remember this day? The same thing happened to us? And our dear Mr John open a bottle of Chivas to console us? haha.. and after that we still went for supper.. nice carrot cake huh.. keke.. I really miss those days when we go chiong together.. Thou we were feeling very sad at that time.. but thanks to our friends around us.. they cheer us up!

Gal, so sorry that I'm not by your side to accompany you on this day. But I hope you know.. no matter how far I am away from you, you are always on my mind. A year ago, your granny left you. This marks a very sad day in your life and I know you will not even have the mood to celebrate this day. But, I hope you can get over this feeling soon and get on with your life. I believe your granny would like to see you smiling instead of crying on this day. You will not want to break her heart too right?

Well.. today is your birthday, I'm not by your side to accompany you and I duno what present to give.. just this special photo. Hope you like the special cake and sunflowers.. keke..Look carefully at the cake.. haha.. specially chosen candles and oh ya.. see the 3 apples on it? It represents the 3 of us.. haha. I know this photo was taken on Dixon's birthday last year.. Haha.. dun scold me ah.. cos this is the only photo I have with me.. that have the 3 of us la..

Happy Birthday!! I hope you can stay cheerful always.. and always remember.. there's always us around to hold you no matter how hard you fall. You remember, we always says "God had his reason for things to happen" Thou we dun wish unhappy things to happen.. but thats the way God wants us to learn. If you fall.. you must learn to stand up. Never give up. Because by giving up yourself.. you are not hurting youself only.. you are hurting all those people who cares for you.

Promise us.. make a wish this year.. Wish that you can stand up and be a brave gal and move on happily in your life.

祝你生日快乐 Happy Birthday To You..
祝你生日快乐 Happy Birthday To You..
祝你生日快乐~~ Happy Birthday To Xiuwen..
祝你生日快乐!! Happy Birthday To You!!
~~BFF~~ XOXO

I really miss you gals alot...
( Time of blog posted requires to convet to Singapore Timing)

No comments: