
Haha.. finally we get to eat Korean BBQ together! I had been pestering hubby to bring me to eat Korean BBQ for years.. haha.. Can never thought that this dream is fulfilled in the desert instead of Singapore or Korea. Though we had eaten Seoul Garden before..but I wanted to try eating in this style.. just bbq.. without soup.. haha.. the same feeling as shown in dramas.
We order pork and chicken for bbq..and gosh.. the pork was marinated spicy.. my lips are burning after eating few pieces. No choice, I shall stick to eating chicken only.. haha
Lucky I had never pester Hubby to bring me to Korea. WHY? Because before serving us the meat, the have those appetizers.. like kimchi, raw radish, ikan bilis..and a few more which I really dunno them.. wahaha.. and I dun dare to eat any of them except the ikan bilis.. they are really good!
Oh ya.. Thanks to hubby and ah chua..they help us bbq throughout the meal.. I just concentrate on eating. So nice to be serve. We are planning to go and eat again when Jason and Joe comes back from Singapore. Really a nice place oh!

No comments:
Post a Comment