You Are Guest Number:

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stepping Into The 8th Month

It had been 7 months since we came to the desert to live. Another 17 months before we can go back to Singapore. Yesterday morning, we sent Jason to the airport. He came to the desert with us.. but he's going on a home trip. How envious.. after sending him, I had a talk with hubby. Both of us miss home very badly.. how we wish we can go home now. We regret coming to the desert though we get to have the chance to travel and visit the other states. In our talk, we even mentioned of taking leave next year and make a trip back to Singapore. We miss our family..our friends and all the delicacies in Singapore. Laksa, Char Kway Teow, Hokkien Mee, Rojak, Kueh Chap, Nasi Lemak, Bak Chor Mee, Lor Mee and lots n lots more.. But on second thoughts, I told hubby.. it's better that we dun go back or else we will feel even unbearable to leave them again. I guess only the peoples here can feel how we feel.. We all miss home.. and very badly..

No comments: