You Are Guest Number:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

It's my birthday again. Haiz..another year older. BUT, this is a very special year for me. Because, there's baby Liew in my tummy. Last year on my birthday, I made a wish to have a child of our own soon. And this year my wish had been fulfilled. Thank god.

I'm very happy today because, finally I received flowers from Hubby after staying in the desert for 1 year. Haha.. maybe I'm too spoilt ba.. Hubby used to give me flowers on every occasion when we are in Singapore. But ever since we came to the desert, hubby dun buy me flowers le.. he say the flowers here not nice and not fresh. True la.. cos he used to choose the flowers from nursery before giving to me. Keke..

We woke up in the morning and went to Denny's for brunch..Keke.. got birthday special.. free Grand Slam Sandwich for me. Nice.. After brunch, we went to collect the Desire Cheesecake from Cold Stone and went home to sing birthday song.

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to Shirley..
Happy Birthday to you!

After the celebration, hubby went to work. Hm.. the same as last year. Hubby working night shift. Around 4+, I received a call from Christine. She asked me to go down to HQ..she said Kate had made us Thai Tea. Haha.. I was faked by her! She talk to me in a very sleepy tone and I thought..hm..nobody noes is my birthday..keke..

Den I went down to HQ, everything looks normal.. and suddenly I saw Juliet..haha.. I became suspicious. Juliet rarely joins us.. something must be wrong. And true enough, while we were chatting at the dining table, Christine and Sheena walk out from the bedroom and carrying a Pandan cake and sang me a birthday song. Seriously, I'm so touch. Never thought they will give me such a surprise. And the most important thing is that they knew I'm allergy to the cakes here so Christine purposely bake me the Pandan Cake so I can eat. So touched. Muacks to Christine.

Look at the pressie I received. Haha.. they gave me an Ang Bao (so old still got Ang Bao..haha)and they bought me a Genie Diapers Disposal System. Dun see little of this thing. Got alot usage wan. Really will be useful for me.. haha.. My hubby say.. wa! they really hor.. so expensive diapers bin also buy.. OMG.. wahaha.. I wanted to buy it.. but looking at the price.. I doubt we will buy.

Thanks to all the gals - Christine, Sheena, Merry, Lynn, Kate, Jerin, Eunice and Juliet!

Next, I got a Porter limited edition bag from Arlene. Thanks gal. I like it alot. Definitely useful after Baby Liew is born.

And lastly, I got complimentary Banana Split from Denny's and Cheesecake Ice Cream from Cold Stone. Shiok.. haha.. so many dessert for me this Birthday. Really enjoyed alot.

Thank you Hubby, Baby Liew and all the Princess!! Muacks!!

No comments: