You Are Guest Number:

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trip to Vegas on Memorial Day

This is the 2nd time I spent the Memorial Day in US. Last year, hubby was away on his first detachment and I was alone in the desert and we Missed out alot of SALES!!

This year, we made a trip to Las Vegas for shopping!! This is the 4th time I went to Las Vegas but it's the 3rd time I took the photo at Hoover Dam. Why take so many? Haha.. cos different season. The 1st time was summer, 2nd time was winter and now is with big stomach mah! haha..
This time round we went with Jason and Ah Chua and we stayed at Arizona Charlie Decatur Hotel. Well, everything's good with the hotel except..the water pressure for bath is really really too small.. took me quite awhile to bath.. haha. On the previous 3 trips, we were busy exploring all the hotels and taking photos. For this trip, not much photo was taken because the main motive is to go eat and shopping! Haha.. well.. spent quite alot on Coach stuffs.. but sad to say.. they are not mine. The sales was good and we bought alot for our sisters. Although I din get myslef any Coach bag, I still done alot of shopping for other stuffs.. clothes.. shoes.. bag.. wallets and more.. Keke.. so happy! Really enjoyed myself alot on this trip!

No comments: