You Are Guest Number:

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Time for TDY again

Well.. it's time for the 4th detachment and this time round, I can postphone the blog for "Life Alone In Desert Part 4" for awhile. Why? Because I'm in my 3rd trimester now and hubby was worried to leave me at home alone and thus requested to stay back in AZ. I was happy.. at least there's someone here for me if there's anything happen in the night. At 1st hubby wasn't able granted to stay.. because of somebody else is staying and that person is so useless to the team that he is not needed in the detachment. :P But luckily..things turn out good and hubby manage to stay on with me. And luckily, hubby did not go to TDY! Because my modem went dead on Friday night! If hubby was away this time, how am I going to webcam with him?? Haiz.. finally we manage to buy a new modem and now I'm back with the internet after 4 days..

Some of the hubby went early for the detachment and most of them went on Saturday (30th May 09). On Friday, the princess gather at HQ and made rice dumplings. I was down with flu.. though at the recovering stage but still I was scare that I will pass the virus to them, so I stayed at home. I was so touched that Christine and Arlene delivered the dumplings to me after they had done it. It's so nice.. really miss the taste.

On Sunday (31st May 09), we had a BBQ session. Haha.. always got BBQ when hubby went for detachment. But this time round, there's more wives. Let me introduce. Behind me is Arlene, beside her is Jerlyn follow by Chrsitine, Sheena, Lynn and Kate. And the photographer is my Hubby lor.. haha.. We really had too much food and we ate till so full. BBQ chicken, sting rays, sotong, prawns, hotdogs, salad, rock melon and most important, BEER! omg.. can see they really enjoy drinking the beers.. but no chance of mine. Haiz..
Soon weekend was over and it's Monday! We meet up at Lynn's house and I get to enjoy black rice porridge cooked by Arlene and specially cooked for me. Why? Haha.. because I got craving and went to buy a big packet of it. But only realise that It's not a easy thing to cook. After consulting Arlene, I decided that she cook and I eat instead of cooking myself. Haha.. that's the privilege of a pregnant women. After getting ourselves full, we did some hand crafts. Own designed shoes. Yes.. this is the shoes I used to wear when I was in Secondary school. It was so plain but after the adding of the ribbons, ta da.. isn't it sweet?? So nice that I wun bear to wear although I promised Arlene that I will wear them.

No comments: