You Are Guest Number:

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Goodbye my Beloved 2nd Uncle...

4pm I received the call from my sister. My 2nd uncle had departed from the world. I burst into tears. Though all along we knew his health is not good..but I still find the news very sudden.
Still remember when I was small, he used to hug and carry me. Even till I'm so big..he still hugs me when he sees me. Simply dote on me that much. The last time he hug me was on my wedding day. After that, his health went down..bed-ridden..
Visited him once in hospital before coming to US. but ever since I'm in US, heard them say uncle health getting better. Staying at home to rest. Who knows..suddenly they told me he got cancer. Never heard him in ICU for anything and the news just came. I just regret coming to US. I dun have to chance to see him for 1 last time and now I can't send him off. I'm so unfilial ..so sad.
I knew clearly that this is a relief for him. At least he dun have to go thru all the torture anymore, but I just can't stop missing him. (-_-)
Pak Le.. I'm sorry.. I miss you..

Time just doesn't wait for us..

No comments: