You Are Guest Number:

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!

Wow.. time passes so fast.. and it had been 3 years since we took our vow. The 1st year we are busy getting ready for our chinese wedding. The second year we are at US trying to settle down and now the 3rd year, we are busy preparing for the arrival of our little prince.
Early in the morning we woke up and went to MacDonald's for breakfast. Look at the burger..so cute..with Mac's logo toasted on it. After breakfast, we went to temple and pray. I hope god can protect me and baby and I hope that my delivery will be smooth. After praying, we went shopping. Haha.. never buy gifts for each other for anniversary but bought alot baby stuffs. Keke.. Well, cannot say no anniversary present la.. cos the stuff I wanted hubby to get me is not appropriate to buy now.. waiting for sale then buy.. wahaha.
At 1st we had planned to have baked lobster tail for dinner but sadly..we were unable to get any from the supermarket. So we decide to go Red Lobster Restaurant. But at this time, Lynn called me and ask us over for dinner. She had cooked alot as she's having a guest but her friend was unable to make it last minute. Well.. since can't find lobster tail and pai seh to reject, we decide to dine with them. We had a happy dinner with Lynn and her family and Joe and Jason. Haha.. again.. my anniversary is spent with a group of friends like last year. Well, I dun mind..cos most important is that we had fun and we are happy. :) I guess it's not really necessary to have 2 person time on the anniversary..keke..anyway everyday also have 2 person time at home.
Hubby, I'm glad that you are always there for me whenever I need you.
Thank you..I love you..Muacks!! Happy 3rd Anniversary!!

No comments: