You Are Guest Number:

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Busy Weekend Of Moving To New Apartment

Wow.. I had a very busy weekend this week.

Starting from Friday. As hubby do not need to go work, so we started to shift some of the stuff to our new apartment. Then at night we went to the base for the Hi-Bye piss up. After the dinner, we had the KTV session. Haha.. never thought that we got Chinese songs KTV in US huh! Haha.. after the KTV session, Christine, Sheena, and me, together with our husband, went to Buffalo Wild Wings for supper. Haha.. why are we hungry? Because the piss up dinner was held outdoor. There's cold wind blowing and the food were so cold that we hardly ate any stuff. Haiz.. but thanks to the cold dinner so that we got chance to go for supper. Haha...

Saturday - Hubby woke up at 6.30am and accompany Robin to bring Ghee Heng to the MVD to make car license. Hm.. although I was not sleeping (because I can't fall asleep) but I still decide not to go with them. It's better I try to catch some sleep later. Haha.. breakfast is not tempting enough to get me out of the house. :P After they settle Ghee Heng for his car license, lunch and housing, they came home and start the big shifting of stuffs to our new apartment. By the time they start shifting, I was so tire that I fell asleep in the bedroom while they shift the stuff. Keke.. lazy me..anyway I cannot carry also..might as well sleep! And it was kind of Ah Moey to come over and help them move. Haha.. poor him, help an Encik to shift in the morning and still came over to help us. Thanks ya!
By evening time, it was about 70% done. There's more for me to shift tomolo. Haha. We took a break and meet up with the rest of the guys at Golden Corral for dinner buffet. Waa.. why not a simple dinner again? Well, it's because it's Situ's birthday. We held a celebration for him during the dinner. Getting all the staff to sing a birthday song for him. embarrass le.. haha. After the dinner, we went to Robin's place to play Rock Band! Haha boring ah..



Sunday – I woke up at 9.30am and laze on bed.. thinking.. it's a long day.. we got to finish shifting all the stuffs. At 10am I make my hubby wake up. And he asked.. what do you wan to eat for breakfast? Den I say.. baby wan to eat Hotcake Happy Meal! Haha.. only left 25 mins for us to get change and rush to MacDonald's. Actually we can get there in time to eat BUT there was a cycling program going on. The area around MacDonald's was seal off by the police. I was so disappointed. In the end, we went to the MacDonald's outside base. Since we are there, we went to the base and buy the grocery for next week. After that we went home and started shifting till 3pm and we meet up with Jason they all for lunch at Yoshinoya. After lunch, we went back to unpack some stuff and get changed and meet up the rest at Maharaja Palace for dinner. Wow.. I miss their Masadi Mutton so so much! Yummy!
After dinner, we went to West Gate Yard House for a drink. Why? Haha..this time round, is to celebrate Jason's birthday. His birthday is actually tomolo la. But because Tuesday need to work..so we decide to go drink tonight instead. As I cannot drink alcohol, I order a Kona Coffee Ice Cream. Wow.. it's a big serving! I can hardly finish. As for Jason, I ordered a Macadamia Cheese Cake for us to sing the Birthday song for him. Seriously, both desert taste so great! I recommend you people go and try! No regrets!

Monday – I woke up at 7am and start to disconnect my computer, pack up the few little things left in our old apartment. After packing up all the stuff, we then do the last shift to the new apartment. And we went to APS, Credit Union and MVD to make the change of address informing and next, we went to do my checkup. After check up, we went to Scottsdale for some shopping. Haha..busy moving house still can go shopping le.. After shopping, we went to Robin's place for dinner and lastly back to our new home.

After 1 year and 2 days, we shift to a new, bigger and nicer home. It's our 1st night in the new apartment. I wonder if it was because I was too tire or the new bed was too comfy.. I had a very good night sleep till the very next day 11am. Shiok..

See.. I really got a very busy long weekend ah.. so tiring.. and finally it's all over. Now I can rest and relax in our new home. :)

No comments: