You Are Guest Number:

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hubby's Back From Florida

Finally hubby is back from Florida safe and sound. His flight was delayed and reached home after past midnight tat day. We all know that due to the bad weather in Florida, there's always a delay when they fly back. Hubby was lucky. He was on the advance team and get home early.. although he went few days earlier den the others. However, The rest of the guys were being delayed for 1 more day. All wives was sad..but the happy thing is.. extend 1 day only.
Now, let's see what my hubby and the guys do at Florida, Panama City over the weekend.
The 1st weekend, they went to the Hooters and had Chicken wings feast! Well, of cos not to forgot "Eyes" feast la.. Hooters le.. so many pretty gals with big boobs! Haha.. I questioned my hubby and he said: "I go there eat not see!" Haha.. Should I believe? keke. Outside the Hooters is a beautiful beach. Haha.. the weather is still cold..nobody swim. Or else they can see more pretty ladies already.. perhaps naked wan le! Too bad ah guys... wahaha
Well..living near the beach of course not to forget fresh seafood! They indulge themselves with fresh oysters, baked oysters and snow crab legs..almost everyday! Haiz..lucky I dun fancy oysters.. or else I will be very jealous! Wahaha.
After 3 weeks of hard work.. it's time to relax. On the last night, all the guys went to the pub. Guess they enjoyed alot ya! See how happily everyone is smiling. Haha.. Work hard but play harder! But it's so funny to see them holding can beers instead of bottles beer. And they say.. the place serve the drinks in plastic cups. Even for the Tequila shots! Wahaha.. so funny.. Feel like kids drinking sodas..

No comments: