THANKS HUBBY! MUACKS! hehe..
Day 1 (10 Feb 09)
Hubby left home early at 2.45am this morning to catch the flight . What a crazy time to leave home to catch a flight..haha. As I waited hubby to leave last night and slept late, I only managed to wake up at 12 noon today. Hehe.. had a long sleep. Received a call from hubby at 2pm. He had finally reached the hotel in Florida. And good for him.. dun need to work today can take a rest.
Well, I'm not bad over here too.. haha.. because I get to eat Dao Suan..cooked by Sheena. Hey..really taste good..miss the taste so much. Thanks ya!
11.03pm
Day 5 (14 Feb 09)
9.10pm
Day 7 (16 Feb 09)
Today is US's President's Day. Early in the morning I turn on TV and watch Martha Steward. Her guest today is President Bill Clinton! Wah! Never thought she can even invite such a big guest. Even though Martha is famous.. but inviting a chef and a President to the show is different lo! Haha..
11.46pm
Day 8 (17 Feb 09)
Today is the 8th day!! Hubby will be back in 11 days time! Yeah! Hm..something happened last night. And I was so sad..feel so affected. I told myself not to cry..but just the thought of it, my tears just dun stop rolling down. I wasn't able to fall asleep till 3am.. and got up around 8am.. Haiz.. I was so tire. But I had to go for a ultra scan today. Bear with the tiredness and went to see doctor. After seeing doctor, we went to Arrowhead Mall, had lunch and shopped for awhile. Came home in the evening time and I was so so so tire. Had a hot bath and lie on the bed. However..still unable to fall asleep. Hope I can sleep well tonight.
~~~~ I wish everything can go well.. 加油~~~~
PS: Oh Btw, Christine, I saw your comment! Haha..dun worry.. I will try to eat good food! TRY la hor.. haha.. and we really miss you alot ah! How dare you go back for so long! still got a month plus to go! We miss cooking session with you..faster come back and we will cook together again ok!
11.55pm
Day 13 (22 Feb 09)
Yeah.. hubby will be back in 6 days time! It's less den a week and by the time I wake up tomolo, it will be 5 days..keke
10.50pm
Day 16 (25 Feb 2008)
Oash! The weather is so hot today! The temperature now is about 27 degree Celsius! Few days ago, it was still cold..but now..haiz.. What a big change in temperature. Woah.. time really passes so fast.. Thursday..Friday..and I can see hubby on Saturday!! Keke.. well.. thinking back.. It's not a bad thing for hubby to go advance this time.. at least he came back earlier den the others.. haha. I was chatting with my friends just now. And I told him.. I'm so happy with my life now. I'm married to such a wonderful hubby, so many nice friends around me.. no matter is my good friends in Singapore or the new friends I made here and most importantly, a baby which is happiest thing that happen to me in the desert. What more can I ask for in my life? Haha..yes.. there's one more thing I ask for.. that is good health for everyone.
7.30pm
Day 19 (28 Feb 2009)
Hohoho.. finally it's the last day of hubby's TDY and it's also the last day of February!! Which means, another 1 year and 1 month, we can go back to Singapore already. Keke.. Time.. please pass faster..
Haiz.. but just now I got a call from hubby. Due to the weather at Florida, their flight was delayed. When they reached Delta Airport for a transit, they had missed the flight. Now.. duno when den have vacancy for them to take the flight back. Is either 6pm or 9pm..if there's none, they will have to wait till tomolo. Haiz.. I knew it! They flight sure got problem wan.. just dun wanna say in advance.. but it still came true. Just hope hubby can get the earliest flight and faster come back.

2 comments:
hey of course cannot skip ur meals. its vy important that baby get the nutrients from ur food.. rest more coz still in early stage and also u can start drinkin tonic after 4th mth.. take care gal.. i miss u all..
y0 gal.. the nurse gave u free cd? i had t0 pay f0r mine.. and 0ni 5 ph0t0s in it.. its the arr0whead h0spital izit? nvm u cn have an0ther scan vy s00n, bear with it ba.. f00d is imp0rtant, u want a chubby baby right? eat less in every meal but eat m0re meals..
Post a Comment