On 23rd of Dec, I was feeling so sick.. my head is so giddy and my gastric is so pain. I used to take the normal gastric medication whenever I have pain. But when I had sever pain, I would take the other type of heavy dose. However, Before I came to Singapore, my family doctor did told me before that the medicine is not to be taken if you are pregnant. Normally, these words had never came to my mind before I took the medicine. But today, I seems to sense something is not right. So, I get hubby to buy the pregnancy kit for me to test before I take the medicine.
And to our surprise, I'm pregnant! Can you believe it? No preparation was done before hand. Even though we wanted a baby and was trying for one, but we did not count the dates or use any kits. The baby just came so naturally. Well, the result shown was no very clear. One of the line was faded. To make things sure, hubby went to get another test kit when he off work at night. This time, the test is clear. :)
On Christmas eve, we went to the doctor to confirm. I've done a blood test and was introduce to the gyne. Haha.. lastly, not to forget this pregnancy survey I got from Shikin. It's something you cannot forget!
Pregnancy Survey
About You
Name: Shirley Han
Age: 27
Height: 160cm
Pre-pregnancy weight: 42kg / 93 pounds
About The Father
Name: Liew Sau Kien
Age: 29
Height: 165cm
About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy: Yes!
When did you find out you were pregnant: 23 December 2008
When is the date you conceived: 28 November 2008
Was it planned: No. But was hoping to have a baby.
What was your first reaction: Happy.. Duno what to do.
Who was with you when you found out: My Hubby
Who was the first person you told: Winnie and Jermaine
How did your parents react: Really!! Hahaha
How far along are you: 11 weeks
What was your first symptom: Giddy + Vomit
What is your due date: 26 August 2009
Do you know the sex of the baby: Not Yet
If so, what is it: Feels like a gal.. but on second thoughts, seems to be a boy.. haha
Have you picked out names: No..
How much weight have you gained: 2kg
Do you have stretch marks: A bit
Have you felt the baby move: Not really
Have you heard the heartbeat: Yes.. on my first visit to gyna.. 6 Jan 2009
About the birth
Will you keep the baby: OF COURSE!
Home or hospital birth: Hospital. Home is so dangerous!
Natural or Cesarean birth: Most probably cesarean.. Dun think I can tahan thru the process..
Who will be in the delivery room with you: My hubby and My Mum
Will you breastfeed: Duno.. not sure if I'm up to it.. haha
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time: I'll tell you when I hold the baby
What's the first thing you might say to him/her: Never thought of it.
Would you let someone videotape the birth: Yes!
You Are Guest Number:
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment