You Are Guest Number:

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Second Visit to the Gynaecology

Today is the 2nd time I visit Dr Oland. It's the 11 weeks. Today we did a scan again. Haha.. I can hardly figure out what was printed out. But when the doctor is scanning, I can see the hands and legs of the baby. We also saw the hearbeat. Looks so cute. The baby was kinda active.. keep moving around. And that's why the print out was... haha..

Well, glad to hear from doctor that my blood test result are good, baby's heartbeat is doing great and is actively moving around. Everything is good!

The visit was short. Waited for the doctor, did a scan and asked a few questions and that's it. Luckily we were covered for all medical bills here or else.. I think we gonna be quite broke. Why do I say that? Haha.. Because, the medical bills for me today is USD$402. Imagine.. $400 per visit.. I still have many more to go.. how? haha.. And nothing much was done during the visit. Why do it cost so much? Neither do I know! Anyway.. money is not that important. Most important is my baby must be healthy! Kekeke..

No comments: