You Are Guest Number:

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby's 1st Trimester Screening

Today is the 13th weeks and we are to do a ultrascan. This is done to check baby's health. Well, I'm not really detailed about the scan..only noe that it need to be done on the 13th week. But hubby is away at Florida..unable to bring me to the doctor. So, I ask Sheena to send me. Haha.. our first time to drive on 101 with the wives only! No husband around! wahaha.. well, we had a very safe trip to and fro. Thanks gal.

We arrived quite early an waited for along time before it's my turn to do the scan. After I lie down, the nurse says that she's going to put a warm gel on my tummy. And suddenly I felt hot! It's hot gel.. not warm gel! OMG! Hmm..baby isn't very cooperative.. we took about 30 mins to scan. I saw baby smiling and waving to me. So cute. The scan was so painful. Really wonder if she noes how to do it. She keep using the scan to press down my tummy hard and because baby dun change position, the nurse used the scan and hit my tummy! Ouch! It's really pain lo.. so angry with her. And after the scan is done, I request for a print out and she says..oh..there's a CD for you.. there's no print out. When I open the CD, there's only 4 photos! I'm even angrier! When Dal went, she got the print out and she got 8 photos in the CD! Haiz.. think the nurse is not very happy today la. Just my luck. Luckily there's 1 photo that can be seen. Better den nothing.

After the scan is done, I did a blood test. This test requires to prick on the finger and follow by a twist. It was pain and my finger went numb when the nurse tried to press out the blood. Haiz.. now my finger blue black liao. :( sob sob


I will only be able to know the result when I visit my gynae next month. Hope everything will be good!

No comments: