
Well, this is my second visit to Los Angeles. Also the 2nd visit to Disneyland. Wondering why do I go the second time? Hehe.. tat's because I got friend visit! Jermaine flew from Singapore to the desert. Of cos we have to bring her around. Haha.. I enjoyed more on my 2nd visit to the Disneyland. WHY? Because the first time I went, it was e Halloween season. The decoration and costume of the characters are not Disney feel at all. Further more, we din get to see the fireworks last time. Such a disappointment.

The weather is cold and we have to carry our jackets on hand. Why cold and dun wear? Haha.. because although it was cold, it was very sunny too. We hold the jackets for preparation of the night.

After spending the whole day in Disneyland.. finally it's night time! It's fireworks time. Well, people who had seen it told me it was really fantastic and the best fireworks they had ever seen. To me, hm..sad to say, it's not tat great. Just normal and what should be expected from Disneyland. I guess the best part is when you saw Tinkerbell fly in the sky. That's all. Nothing really special. Haiz. After the fireworks, we proceed to the riverside. The previous time I went, there was a parade on the main street. This time, they move the parade to the river. It was nice..but really really very cold..

On the 2nd day, we went the the Walk Of Fame. Keke.. Alot of Hollywood stars were dressed up and standing on the street. Waiting for you to take photos with them. And finally, we made it to take photo at the Hollywood sign. It's a long way up the mountain. I almost vomit sia.. force myself to sleep in order to stop the giddy. At night we went to the Santa Monica Beach and went to a Chinese Restaurant for dinner. Indeed, as what Patrick had told me, the scallops size is bigger then the 50 cents coin. Wahaha.. we had a big feast with the big scallops and plenty of prawns!
Day 3 ~~ It's time to go Vegas! Haha.. Of cos not to forgot shopping at Ontario Mall before going to Vegas. Haiz..wat's new? Bought some clothings from Abercombie and Hollister lor.. standard..wahaha.. but hor..kinda cheap also. Haha. Next we went to Penang Malaysian Cuisine for our dinner. Yummy! I had my favourite Nasi Lemak, Curry Mee and Lor Bak! So happy!

Well.. it's still e same for Vegas, nothing much to introduce. The only hotel I had not been to before the previous time is the Luxor Hotel. Got to go few more times before I can finish exploring all the hotels. Wahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment