You Are Guest Number:

Monday, March 30, 2009

The 2nd Trimester Ultra Scan

Today we went to Phoenix Perinatal Associates for the 2nd ultra scan. This time round, it was a male nurse to do the scanning for me. He's good and gentle. And the first thing he helped use to scan is the gender of the baby. And... the baby is Prince Liew! Haha.. It's a BOY! The moment I heard the nurse say boy.. I almost dropped tears. Hm..duno why. Although all of our family members wanted a girl but I feel that as a daughter-in-law.. A boy will be better. Haha. Well.. got to try again for a gal. Haha..
During the scan, we get to see many pose of baby. So cute. Most importantly is that the doctor say everything is normal and looking good. This make us feel better. I was so worried. Thank god that everything is fine for baby boy. :)

No comments: