You Are Guest Number:

Thursday, October 9, 2008

11 Days Tour In California and San Francisco (Part 5)

Day 9 & 10 ( 6th & 7th October 2008)

Haiz.. time passes so so so fast.. Now is the last 2 days of our trip! So sad.. How I wish we can continue touring.. Haha.. tour around the world.. dun need work.. how nice.. haha.. dreaming only la..Ok.. now, the last 2 days of our tour is reserved for DISNEYLAND!!
The 1st day we went to the Disneyland park. Haha.. we manage to find Mickey and Minnie. We took a photo with them and we went to their house. Haha.. Mickey mouse's house is so KAWAII!!.. Exactly like cartoon..haha.. I love his house so much..But funny.. Mickey and Minnie dun stay in the same house. Their house are side by side.. but not link together wan. And.. Mickey's house got air-con..Minnie's dun! Hmm..
At the end of the day, there's a parade by all Disney character. Awesome.. I enjoy the parade the most. Haha.. I saw my favourite princess.. Snow White and the seven dwarfs.. but.. Cinderella looks more beautiful.. haha.. The seven dwarfs are so cute.. How I wish I can hug them.. And there's Chip & Dale, Little Mermaid and alot more..
The 2nd day we went to the California Adventure park.
WOAH!! The ride at The Hollywood Tower is fantastic manz!! Cheers x3!
Next we went to take the Ferris Wheel. Finally.. hubby had granted my wish of riding the Ferris Wheel with him. Romantic sia.. When we went to Taiwan for Honeymoon, we had planned to fulfil my wish at the Theme park.. but, due to the rainy days..we are unable to do so. I was so sad and disappointed.
Next, I went up to take the Paradise Pier Rocket.. alone.. haha.. all of them are scare except me! Yeah.. that's me.. In split seconds, the rockets just shot up to 1000 feet high.. den down to 500 feet and hang on at there for awhile... and slowly come down. That's so fun! Never regretted making the choice of playing although I'm the only one!
Next, we went to play Merry-Go-Round.. hehe.. the second wish. Whenever we went to Genting, I always wanted hubby to ride the horse with me.. but he never agrees.. At long last.. I can ride the horses with hubby in Disneyland!! Satisfy!
Day 11 (8th October 2008)

Time to go back to the desert.. After having breakfast at Burger king, we set off to drive home.. On the way back, we drop by at the Desert Hills Outlet Mall. Haha.. time to buy Coach bags.. Hm... Let's see.. I got myself a mouse pad, a wristlet and a super big tote bag.. haha... So happy.. but..haiz.. bankrupt liao. :(

Well.. for this trip, I started falling sick on the 5th day.. but overall, I really enjoy the trip alot. Most importantly, hubby and I had finally done alots of things that we had always wanted to do. This is truly an eye opening trip. I had learnt so much especially for those place of attractions.
Applause for the engineers and people that makes those places so wonderful. **Applause**
Thank you for you interest for reading the 11 days itinerary.. Hope you enjoy....

No comments: